My Daily Skincare Routine - Day Time

I normally switches between products in both my day time and night time skincare, this way I know which type of products are good for my combination skin right? I am a huge fan of 'Simple' before and still am along with 'Hada Labo' now. There were so many products that I have repurchased over and over again for years with 'Simple'. However 'Hada Labo' was new to me, I only started using it a few months back when I discovered the moisturising lotion during my holiday in Malaysia.


Cleanser : I don't like to cleanse my face with cleanser everyday/every night, instead I cleanse it with just warm water. I don't stick with one cleanser everyday either. If I happen to have break out a bit then I use The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleanser but for more gentle everyday cleansing, I will use my Simple Foam Cleanser. As you have probably realised I uses a lot of foam cleansers and I like them because they feel more gentle on my skin. I am one of those people who can't use heavy chemical facial products, eg: clean and clear, etc. Those tend to break me out a lot! 

Toner : I usually use my Simple Toner after cleansing. This was my 3rd or 4th bottle and it's almost finished! I like it because it is very refreshing and soothing; just feels like water. Since this is finishing therefore I started using the Ginvera Whitening and Refining Fluid that I picked up on my trip to Singapore. I haven't used it enough to tell whether it is good yet, but it does feel quite moisturising when applying. 
Next, I use my Hada Labo Moisturising Lotion to hydrate my skin and lock that moisture throughout my day. Read my detailed review about this product on http://msbeautycupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/hada-labo-super-hyaluronic-acid.html

 Eye Cream - I used to use my Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On; I don't find this product work very well and does all it claims. I generally suffer from eye puffiness and under eye bags. The product claims it will reduces eye bags and dark circles but it did not work well on me, my eye bags stayed the same after use and sometimes it even makes it appear puffier and I have used this over 5 months; maybe you will like it? 
Now, I use the Hada Labo Moist Eye Cream (6th product). I find this product really useful unlike the Garnier Eye Roll-On, it moistures my eyes very well and reduced my eye bags. You can see the results almost immediately after applying! 

Moisturiser - I have tried many moisturisers before this Simple Oil Balancing one. All the others I've tried before made my T-Zone VERY VERY OILY! I have combination skin so when I don't apply enough product, my face gets very dry and stiff and if I apply a generous amount, my T-Zone get oily within 30 mins. Luckily I found the Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser! This moisturiser evens out the oil and dryness of my skin to find a balance in-between  It is almost like a healer for my skin because after using this for over 2/3 years, my T-Zone is not too oily even after a long 8 hours or more and my face won't feel dry. 


From left to right: 
- Simple Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser 
- The Face Shop Acne Solution Foam Cleansing 
- Simple Soothing Facial Toner 
- Ginvera Whitening and Refining Fluid 
- Hada Labo Moisturising Lotion
- Hada Labo Moist Eye Cream
- Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers