HOW TO - Use Your Old Face Wash as a Brush Cleanser

I don't know about you, but I always have cleansers that I either don't use anymore, expired or it breaks me out so they end up becoming junk laying around and it ends up in the bin. To save the money and product, I decided to use it as a brush cleaner. This method worked out pretty well as it is gentle for the brushes bristles (especially if they are natural hair brushes) yet still cleans out the makeup well. Hence, why I wanted to share this with you.

I wanted to put my degree to use, therefore, made this post slightly different and fun. I wasn't allowed to upload the image as it is supposed to be so bare with me as there are gaps in between images. Hope you like it!

Here's how I wash my brushes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers