HAUL - Skincare and Hair Products from Seoul and HK

I have recently just came back from visiting Seoul, Korea and Hong Kong, therefore I have bought a lot of cosmetic (just being a typical girl). This time, I bought so much that I wasn't able to carry everything by myself and I had to ask one of my friend to take some things back for me. 

Below are all the products I bought. They are all titled for anyone who is interested in getting any of the things I bought. However, since I bought quite a bit, I have forgotten the prices for a lot of them so I didn't bother including the prices here. 

TIP: Prices in Korea are a bit cheaper than other places and they do offer things that can't be purchased online of course. Though you do have to look around and hope to find the cheapest as it differs in different shops and even with the same brand, different branches does offer different deals so you just have to keep comparing.

The same goes for HK and prices there can differ by a lot, and you rarely get samples there.









Sheet Masks
Most sheet masks were free or came with items I bought. The only one that I bought outside of deals were the red ginseng sheet masks but it was only for 5,000 won (around £3) for 10, which is extremely cheap. 

Korea is known for the large amount of freebies and samples you get while cosmetic shopping. The most popular place for cosmetic shopping is Myeongdong since they have basically every korean cosmetic brand there, as many may already know. During my trip, I went there quite a few times and a lot of the cosmetic shops will have sales standing outside their shop near the middle of the street and hand you free masks and pull you in to have a look at their products. Most shops will also have at least one english and one mandarin speaker due to the large amount of tourists, which makes everything extremely easy. 



Free Samples
These are all the samples and tester packs I received from shopping around in Korea. 

TIP: High street brands such as Etude House, Skinfood etc will most likely to give you samples compared to Olive Young or Watson. However, they do sell different items so it all kind of make sense to look around and find the best place for what you want.

Another thing I have realised is that Myeongdong does give out much more samples than other places in Seoul. The more you buy, the more you can tax refund and the more freebies you will receive.

Obviously I didn't just purchase skincare and hair products!
A haul of what kind of makeup items and clothes I bought will also be up very soon =)

Read more on what kind of Make Up products I purchased in Korea...
http://msbeautycupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/haul-make-up-from-seoul-hk.html

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers