Disney Childhood

During my trip in Korea this summer, I had my nails professionally done at a nail salon. I chose to have gel nails because it will last longer and is more worth it for the price. =D 

I picked a Mickey Mouse design because it was so cute and chic at the same time. I especially liked the rainbow Mickey Mouse on my fourth finger because it looks so cool and pretty. There is also a mickey hand accessory in on the thumb which looks good but it was actually quite annoying to have because it kept getting caught in things and was very bulky. The texture is also very smooth and shiny from the gel.

Overall, I was happy with the experience and the designs. I would definitely do it again or maybe even try it out at home by myself. 




Etude House have actually released their Complete Gel Nail Polish System with UV Lamp that you can do at home and it looks very fun.

However, right now they only have a limited amount of colours available so I hope they will have more colours, accessories and nail art polish later on. 


Here's how you use the kit if you're interested in getting one. 


In terms of pricing, the UV machine retails for 80,000 wons (around £45) and the set with the machine, one top coat, one base coat, nail remover, nail cleanser is priced at 99,000 wons (around £55).


They also have the Enamelting Gel Nail Polishes available now at the price of $7.20 each, which is about £5 and they have many more colours available.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers