REVIEW - Bleach London Super Cool Colours Bruised Purple for Bleached Dark Hair

Sorry this is a bit late but I have been quite busy and have been travelling lately. 

Here is a little update on what I did to my hair a few months ago and also I will be reviewing the Bleach London Bruised Violet Super Cool Colour Hair Dye.

Read my Bleach London Super Cool Colours Rose Review here...
http://msbeautycupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/review-bleach-london-super-cool-colours.html

Again, Bleach London Super Cool Colours (Bruised Purple) is a non-permanent hair colour that fades out in 2 - 10 washes depending on colour intensity. Recommended for use on bleached or light blonde hair. However, I am going to tempt to use it on my ombre dark hair after I tried the Rose one.

Directions...
It said you should apply to shampooed, towel dried hair, massaging in to ensure you coat all the hair evenly. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then rinse out with lukewarm water. Do not shampoo.

During the application, make sure you wear rubber gloves and have a comb ready as it may stain your fingers and skin. Firstly split your hair in sections so it's easier for the product to cover every strand. Then squeeze the product out of the bottle onto your palms and apply it to where you want the colour to be. *Beware the product might stain your neck, ears and around your face so apply carefully. It may also stain your sink so have something to cover it* After you have finished applying the product, cover it up with foil, in different sections if you need to and wait! 




Thought...

Since the colour pay off with the Rose colour was quite bad so I thought to leave it on for longer onto dry hair as I found it worked better. I left it on for about 1 hour and the colour came out exactly how it explained to be like on the bottle. I was very happy with the outcome this time and I have also received many compliments from it. The colour lasted much longer this time compare to the Rose one. It did start to fade in every wash (more during the first few washes though colour didn't change much), but after the 4th or so wash the colour stayed for at least 3 weeks before completely coming off. 

This is what it looked like...
As you can see, it also gave me a bit of a reddy colour and this changes depending on the lighting.


This is what it looked like after it faded. I might have left the dye on for too long therefore it changed my ombre hair colour to more of a dull/dirty ginger with the tips being lime green. However, I did like the change and I thought it gave me a cool hair colour without intending to get it, which is awesome! :D





If you don't want your natural hair to change colour then I suggest you leave the dye in for 40-45 minutes max. Also this dye works on darker hair but it will not work on anything darker than light brown.



Would I repurchase this product?
Yes, but unfortunately I don't have my ombre hair anymore therefore the colour will not show up anymore even if I dye it. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers