Review: Shills Closer to You Cocealer SPF 50+

This product claims to...
Penetrate your skin and it won't trap into your skin for your facial expression. At the same time, this innovative product can also protect you from the damage of sunlight with SPF 50. Besides concealing effect, it can provide excellent skincare results, rectifying such problems as dark circles, lines to name but a few. 


Pros
• High Sun Protection
• Nice Packaging 
• Reasonable Price
• Coverage is Good
• Instant Brightens Effect
• Blends Well
• Smooth (like Airbrushed)
• Quite Long Lasting


Cons
• Only Comes in One Shade
• Make Eye Bags Even More Obvious
• Can Be Patchy/ Streaky 
• Hard to Purchase (I think this is only available on Sasa.com if you don't live in Asia) 

Ingredients

Microcrystalline Wax, Silicon Oil, Titanium(IV) Oxide, Silica Powder, Zinc Oxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantion, Shea Butter, Tocopherol, Propyl Paraben, Butylated, Hydroxy Anisole, Iron Oxides. 

Scent
There no scent in this product. 

Texture
The texture is a creamy based concealer; because it is creamy therefore it blends very well and it is also very pigmented. When you first apply it, it will smudge slightly but after about 30 secs it starts to set in and it feels smooth and airbrushed. Applied with a small foundation brush for the best results. 


Price
I bought this off Sasa.com and it cost around $10 USD. However it will cost more with postage. I bought it with other things and they had a deal that if I get over $29 USD then I can get free shipping. I could not find it on eBay; I assume they are no available with eBay. 

Packaging
The packaging is quite vintage and it looks like the packaging that you get with a brand like Benefit. I think they have copied it off them. The container is hard plastic and feels high quality and long lasting. It is stored like the way you would normally get in other cream concealers.

Coverage 
The coverage is pretty good. It is reasonably pigmented and can cover dark circles well. However the down side is because it has a brightening effect therefore it emphasises my eye bags instead of hiding it. What I normally do is apply my Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2-in-1 Roll On to hide my dark circles then apply this concealer just on the bottom part of my eye bags to cover both my dark circles and eye bags. I have realised after using this product for 2 months (only on days when I wear make up) that the colour doesn't blend in when you first applied it but after around 15-25 mins (when it is oxidised) it starts to blend in with your foundation and skin colour, then it looks airbrushed and smooth. 


With just one very thin coat of concealer. 

Final Thoughts...

Nice design and is a great cheaper option for Bobbi Brown or Mac's cream concealers. I think I would purchase this again but it would have been even better if they had different shades to choose from for a better match. However I do want to try other cream concealers in the market. This product is quite long lasting, especially when you apply powder over it and the product itself will last me quite a few months too. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers