REVIEW - Bleach London Super Cool Colours Rose for Bleached Dark Hair

Here is what it does...
Bleach Super Cool Colours Rosé is a non-permanent hair colour that fades out in 2 - 10 washes depending on colour intensity. Recommended for use on bleached or light blonde hair. However, I am going to tempt to use it on my ombre dark hair. 

Here's the post about my ombre hair. 

http://msbeautycupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/hair-update-ombre.html



Directions...
It said you should apply to shampooed, towel dried hair, massaging in to ensure you coat all the hair evenly. Leave on for 15 minutes. Then rinse out with lukewarm water. Do not shampoo. 

During the application, make sure you wear rubber gloves and have a comb ready as it may stain your fingers and skin. Firstly split your hair in sections so it's easier for the product to cover every strand. Then squeeze the product out of the bottle onto your palms and apply it to where you want the colour to be. *Beware the product might stain your neck, ears and around your face so apply carefully. It may also stain your sink so have something to cover it* After you have finished applying the product, cover it up with foil, in different sections if you need to and wait! 


First Try...

The first time I have left the product on for 45 minutes in towel dried hair before rinsing it off. The outcome wasn't very impressive since my original hair colour is quite dark and the ginger ombre was not light enough to catch much of the colour. It turned out to be more gingery and orange looking with a slight pink undertone.





Second Try...

I tried it again a few days later. This time I applied the product on dirty 2 or 3 days old, dry hair and left it on for an hour. There was definitely a difference as the pink showed up more and it appeared to be brighter (not as visible in the photos). However, I was still quite disappointed because the colour looked salmon pink more than a pastel pink that I wanted to achieve. I believe this was due to the fact that my hair is not blonde enough for that ideal pastel rose colour therefore it is not the fault of the product as it did recommend to be used on light bleached blonde hair. So sad! T^T






Scent - This product smells sweet but can be sickening. I doesn't bother me much because I usually wrap it in foil during the wait so I don't smell it much. 

Packaging - I think the packaging is professional and quite cute. I liked the indie, sketchy looking label which will definitely look more unique and more appealing to a younger audience. The bottle was also well thought through because the product is quite thick therefore it will be hard to pour out if bottle is hard. The bottle is made with flexible plastic so it makes it much easier for you to squeeze the amount of product you want onto your palms before applying. 

Price - These can be bought in Boots for £5 each and they have a huge range of colours! Sometimes they also have offers so you can get 3 hair items for the price of 2 making it even cheaper. 
I also bought this in the colour bruised violent but haven't yet tried it. I will update you guys on that when I come round to trying it! =) 




Would I repurchase this product? 
Maybe but not this colour. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers