Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Energizing Orange

Description
Sorry for the low in posts lately. I am in Malaysia right now for a holiday since it is the summer holiday in the UK right now. I will be in Malaysia for 2 months and the internet here is VERY SLOW so I won’t be posting much lately. Please understand :)

I absolutely love this lip balm! It is very moisturizing and smooth. This is now my everyday must use since it is so good! I used to love my eos lip balm but after trying this I fell in love with it and kinda stopped using my eos lip balm already. Another reason why I loved it is because it is SO CHEAP. I bought mine in Malaysia and it was only RM8.90 (which is about £1.90) whereas my eos lip balm is about £5 -6 which is not as moisturizing. There is no colour in these lip balms but the smell is very sweet and nice. This one has a candy-like orange scent. The packaging is also cute yet professional. I adore the colours so much because it stands out and eye-catching. 



Pros
• Moisturzing
• Nice scents
• Good for before lipstick use
• Easy to spread
• Inexpensive
• Cute and Eye-catching packaging
• Only need a little bit of product

Cons
• Not available everywhere (expensive online)


Final Thoughts
I’ve being using this product for over 2 weeks now and I think it is a very good product therefore I’ll recommend to others. I will even be stocking up before going back to the UK because I loved it so much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers