Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion

This product claims to do:
  • With 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturize skin and help to preserve its optimum moisture balance.
  • Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
  • Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

This moisturising lotion from Hada Labo is a great seller in Japan. Apparently they sell 1 every 4 seconds. 

DOES IT REALLY WORK? Well let's see! 


Here are the ingredients and description of the product. 





You only need a very tiny amount of the product, I normally use about 2-3 drops. You pour a few drops in your palms then rub your hands together and pat it all over your face. It will feel watery at first then sticky/tacky. The stickiness goes away within a few seconds, this means the product is working properly as it is being absorbed into your skin and not sitting on top of ur skin. This is best used after cleansing and before any skin care products or makeup you apply. I personally prefer to cleanse my face, use my toner then pat on the moisturising lotion and lastly my eye cream and face/lotion.



I have been using this product every morning for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! It makes my face feel bouncier and looks more hydrated/healthy. 

Scent - This product doesn't really have a scent, it is just like water.

Packaging - Hada Labo uses very simple design for their packaging, which I think is good in a way. Simple = Classy right? They use a flip cap and the hole is quite small so you won't be able to pour out a lot in one go as the product is very liquidy. 

Price - I bought mine at Watson in Malaysia when I was on a holiday there this summer, it cost me around Rm42, which is around £8.40. I think this is cheaper than sasa where it was $18.80 on the website not including shipping charge. If you don't have enough to fill the chart for a cheaper/free shipping then consider getting it on eBay, where it was around $22. 


Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream


Would I repurchase this product? YES! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers