KPop Style Funky Skater

Lookbook
For this autumn, I like to have some fancy/bright colours popping through my outfits; maybe with a particular necklace, skirt, top, whatever. I realised black and white seems to be very common for my outfits lately. The tribal trend looks like it is coming back very soon too. I have been seeing a lot of tribal mini skirts and body cons in the shops and on fashion blogs/magazine nowadays. 

Anyway, here is what I have matched up for you guys today. A simple lace chiffon sleeveless top along with a funky kpop styled skater skirt. I have also used a neon yellow statement necklace to make the outfit seems more interesting. Since autumn is arriving, I would just throw on my denim jacket or a simple jumper on top to keep warm. 

How would you have styled this skirt?

Top & Necklace - from Malaysia 
Skater Skirt - H&M 
PS - I am sorry for the lack of updates, it is because I have quite a lot of school work to do in sixth form. Hopefully it will be better after a while. =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers