Hair Update...

You may or may not notice, I dyed my hair to a light golden brown colour during the trip back to Malaysia. It has already been around 4 months now since I dyed it therefore my roots started showing quite badly which is a sign for me to re-dye it. Even though I was considering for it to just grow out and turn into some sort of dip dye but I bought this Japanese brand hair dye called Liese, which everyone raves about, in Malaysia so I wanted to try it out. I might write a full review about it later!


Here is what it turned out to be. Bare in mind, I had no idea what colour it is since I threw away all the packaging before boarding so it was almost like a surprise to me. xD I was glad it turned out pretty well. But if you look closely you can still see the light and dark between my last dyed colour and my natural hair colour.

BTW, you might not be able to tell a HUGE difference. It is definitely redder in person.  

What do you guys think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers