REVIEW: Skinfood Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB Cream

This product claims to do...

Skinfood claims that it is an oil-controlling and skin-mattifying BB cream that keeps skin fresh and matte with vitamin-enriched peach extract and sebum-regulating green tea. It also helps you keep a bright, vibrant skin tone all day. This BB cream should not darken or smudge during the day.

The benefits are:
  • Oil Control
  • Matte Finish
  • Nourishes
  • Light UV Protection (SPF 20 PA+)

DOES IT REALLY WORK? Well let's see! 


Ingredients and Directions...



This is what the BB cream looks like before and after blending...
Blending this BB cream is quite easy as it is quite creamy and soft. This means it can be applied evenly without caking or being patchy. 


Coverage...
The coverage is quite sheer since this product is quite light. However this can be applied in layers to increase coverage. But do let it sit and dry for a few minutes before applying the next layer or applying powder to set. 

Before and After...

No Powder applied...
Here in the after photo, you can clearly see the brighten, whitened effect on my skin and it also evened out my skin colour. There is an pinkish undertone to this BB cream, which I quite like because it adds a healthy, 'natural' look to my face. I really like this BB cream since it is light and easy to apply, it is most suitable for spring/summer days. I thought the mattifying and oil-control effect worked quite well on me since even after 4 hours, no sign of oily skin.    

The Pros 
- Easy to blend
- Light/soft on Skin
- Natural Looking
- Brightens, Whitens and evens skin tone
- Mattifying and Oil-control effect works 
- Nice Scent
- Not Expensive 

The Cons 
- Light Coverage
- Doesn't last as long as want it to (only lasts about 4 hours max) 
- Low SPF (if you prefer/need a higher one)
- Tube Packaging - less hygienic 

Scent - This product has a peachy/ fruity scent and I quite like it because it is smell fresh and doesn't make me feel like I am applying a lot of things on my face. 

Packaging - Cute, Pretty Colours & Vintage. It is in a tube which makes it less hygienic. 

Price - I bought mine online at www.cosmetic-love.com. I paid around £5 for it which is very decent for a BB cream. I have already used it for over 4 months and I still have lots left but bare in mind, I don't use it very often. 

Would I repurchase this product? YES! 
I might try other Skinfood Afternoon Tea BB Creams too. ^^ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers