Review: Etude House Mini Jam Jam Strawberry Hand Lotion

Claims To... 

Smooth textured hand lotions which moisturises and softens dry hands to soothes and protect skin.


Pros
• Not too greasy
• Absorption is not too bad
• Not Sticky
• Packaging is smooth and feels nice to touch
• Handy/ easy to travel with
• The cream is medium to lightweight


Cons
Doesn't last very long 
• Scent can get a bit sickening
• Moisturization is not the best

Ingredients


 
Scent
It comes in 4 flavours (strawberry,  walnut, milk and citrus). I got the strawberry; I don't particularly like the scent.  I think it is a bit sweet (artificial sweet) but I had tried worst ones. This product is not for you if you don't like sweet, scented things because the scent is quite strong. However it goes away after about 30 mins.

Texture
The texture is medium to lightweight. It feels very soft when you are applying it.  It is not liquidy but not too greasy and sticky either. 
Moisture: the moisture is ok if you don't have very dry hands. I would not recommend this for winter use. The moisture lasts for about 2-3 hours which I think is average. However if u apply it again and again throughout the day,  it will lasts longer and uses less products each time. 



Price
I actually got this as a gift from Etude House with the things I bought so I don't know the exact price of this product. But it's around $5 on ebay.

Packaging
The material they used is a matte, smooth plastic and it feels good touching it. It is also very good because it's not slippery to hold after applying the cream. The lid is screwed on;  very cute and easy to unscrew. The size of the Hand Cream is very small therefore it is very easy to travel with and also add to the cuteness.

Final Thoughts...

I don't think I will purchase this myself.  The scent does sometime bothers me; like when I m wearing perfume and the scent of strawberries clashes with it.  However it is a very cute and decent hand cream. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers