Review: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister

This Japanese mascara claims to be a liquid lengthening mascara that lengthens and strengthens even the shortest lashes. It will give you elongated and separated lashes with 4mm length fibers (like you can see from the photo).

It comes with a double sided comb. I absolutely love it because the smaller, straight side covers my bottom lashes very well and prevents it from smudging while the curve on the comb for the top lashes works fabulously in terms of getting the shorter lashes.   

The waterproof effect of this mascara is amazing. I once forgot that I had mascara on while going swimming and spa and do you know what, I thought I would have panda eyes by the time I came out but nothing was smudged. It was still on my lashes like I first applied it. 
Removing this mascara is kind of hard because of the fibres and the good waterproof. To prevent it from damaging my eyelashes, I use my Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara Remover before removing it with my normal make up remover or cleansing oil. 

The fibres in this mascara does an awesome job! It lengthens my lashes very well and being an Asian, this has helped me a lot. However, the down side is DON'T ever get the fibres in your eyes because it burns and it is very hard to get it to come out. If you can't get it out, it will just be floating around your eyes and itch you for the whole day! Painful ='(

Scent - This product doesn't have a scent. If it does start having a smell, I recommend you to throw that away and maybe purchase a new one. 

Packaging - The packaging is classy, arty design. I personally think it is very pretty. The gold cap print has made it look very expensive and high quality. The lid is also very easy to twist off unlike some mascaras when they start dying around the lid and make it very difficult to open. 

Price - I bought mine at Watson in Malaysia. It costs me around RM45 (£9-10) at the time. This however can be purchased on eBay for around £10 too. 


Pros
• Waterproof
• Lengthens Well
• Separates Well
• Easy to Use
• Doesn't Smudge
• High Class yet Artistic Packaging

Cons
• Fibres in Eyes Hurt 

• Kind of Expensive
• Hard to Remove

Final Thoughts
I have been using this product for over 4 months and I love it. This is the mascara I wear all the time now. I feel like I don't even need fake lashes anymore because this is so lengthening and separates my eye lashes so well. I would definitely repurchase this again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers