Review: Ginvera Green Tea Refreshing Brighten-Up Day Cream SPF15

Here is what it claims to do...
Ginvera Green Tea Refreshing Brighten-Up Day Cream provides maximum protection of skin against UV rays. Its non sticky, non greasy formula is absorbed easily to allow skin to stay moisturised all day. The illuminating effect helps to provide brighter and fairer skin. 



Directions:
Smooth an adequate amount evenly over entire face. Massage in circular motion until fully absorbed.



After absorption...

I have tried this product out for quite a long time - around 3/4 months. I have realised the first few days I would get minor breakouts but then afterwards it will be fine. I found that it did brighten and illuminate my skin, however if you stop using it the affect will go very quickly therefore this brightening and illuminating effect is only temporarily. But no product out there has a long lasting brightening effect right? You would be scared if there is, as the ingredients will probably be quite harmful to your skin. My skin did feel radiant after using this product however I found that the texture is quite thick and hard to blend. It is also quite sticky even after hours of application. Another con is that it made my face produce quite a lot of oil, especially around my nose and my skin isn't usually oily. 


Scent - This product doesn't really have a scent, you can smell a light pearly scent from the ingredient white pearl powder. Some people might not like the smell but it is fairly light. 

Packaging - It is packaged in a glass tub with a green plastic lid. I thought the packaging is classy and nice as it is in a glass tub. However I think it is not very hygienic since you have use your fingers to get the product out each time you want some product and it might get in your nails. 

Price - I bought mine at a local supermarket in Singapore when I was on holiday. I don't remember the price but it wasn't expensive, maybe around £6. However if you don't live in Asia the price range may vary since on some websites based in the UK is around £22. IKR =0


I would probably not purchase this product again as it is not very suitable for my skin, however this will be good for other people depending on what your skin type is. So, decide for yourself. :)

The Night Cream Review will be coming up soon.

PS: I would not be posting much lately since I have exams coming up and I need my time for revision. I am truly sorry! I promise I will post more after the 24th may =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers