Floral Skorts

Today's Outfit

I visited Camden Market with my friends today and we discovered this awesome place that's full of graffiti while looking for a toilet. You guys may or may not know but I am a hugee fan of art (especially street art)! I just find them so amazing and it's incredible how someone so skillful can turn a boring wall/place so lively and pretty. I literally spent more than 20 mins taking photos of all the artwork. ><

Anyways, I have paired a simple white top from Zara with my floral skorts and made it more edgy with my black leather jacket. This look can be dressed up with a blazer or dress down with a leather jacket like I did. What I love about it is how it can be classy yet edgy.

Leather Jacket - H&M (around £25)
Tank Top - Zara (£3)
Skorts - eBay (£6.50)
Leather Backpack - Topshop (£32.40)


Here are some shots I took from the place.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers