Yesstyle & eBay Haul with Lookbook

Look One
 Baseball T-shirt with shorts or acid washed jeans. 
I purchased this on eBay for about £3. I got to say the quality is pretty impressive for its price.The fabric is cotton and it is quite soft and nice. I liked it so much that I have been wearing it quite often nowadays and because it is like a basic tee, it goes well with anything. One con is that the printing is not very dark - it looks washed out but for its price, I am not complaining! 




Look Two
 Embroidered Mesh Overlay Short-Sleeve Blouse with black body con. 
I purchased this on Yesstyle for about £10. I like the design of this blouse because it is chic and stylish. It can be dressed up to formal events or dress down for parties. The quality of the fabric is quite decent but one problem is that if you can't take itchy clothing then don't purchase this since the sleeve can make you itch a little. However, once you get used to it you should be okay, it is not too bad.




Look Three
 Mesh Crop T-shirt  with black skater skirt. 
I purchased this on eBay for about £3-£4. The fabric is quite soft and the mesh does not make me itch at all. This item is quite high quality for the amount I paid and I would definitely purchase it again if its in a different design or something. This t-shirt can make my outfit appear to be quite chic and stylish which is always a good clothing piece to have. It is also simple enough to pair with most of my clothings which is also a good thing. Again, the only con I have with this t-shirt is the printing colour. I feel like it will look nicer if its darker but I don't mind it too much.



Look Four
 Check Mesh Yoke Short-Sleeved Blouse with black shorts. 
I purchased this on Yesstyle for about £13. The fabric for the actually shirt is decent quality but the mesh is rather itchy which makes it impossible to wear. I have not wore it out since the moment I received it from the post due to that problem. This is such a let down because the design is very nice and it was also quite expensive compare to the other pieces of clothing I purchased. I did try washing it with a lot (I mean a LOT!) of fabric softener but it didn't change anything. Never will I purchase this again! Regret it big time!




Look Five
 Tribal Print A-Line Skirt with lace crop top. 
I purchased this on Yesstyle for about £6. The fabric that they used is chiffon and it feels alright. This item is just an average buy with its price. I do like the pattern quite a lot and I think it looks pretty when you pair it with a light coloured simple top. However, this skirt is a bit long for normal wear in my opinion so I might trim it a bit myself when I have time to do so. But I am relatively happy with this skirt. It does look better in the photo - something that you have to be more aware of when buying clothes online (especially eBay).




I hope you liked this haul. Tell me what you think of the items I purchased. I will have another clothing haul coming up soon when all my items has arrived. Please do also tell me what I can improve on too since I am pretty new to blogging! 

Thanks for Reading! =) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers