Fashion Photoshoot

Sorry for the long MIA! I was incredibly busy with school work , university entries and I was ill for the pass week. BUT I can finally post since it's the holidays! ^_^

But here's a little update. 

For my portfolio and art, I did a small fashion shoot with a friend. I am going to share the outfits and some of the photos with you. 

Outfits
We only managed to take photos with one outfit per person due to the limited daylight hours we had since it gets dark very early nowadays in the UK. 

Yi-Ling
She was wearing a very vibrant and colourful jumper with a silver studded collar denim shirt underneath. She also wore a short, simple black denim skirt to tone down the colours with a pair of platform chelsea boots. This look is very suitable for the winter season with to brighten up the gloomy feeling of coldness. This look also has a slight urban feel to because of the combination of the denim skirt and bold/fun jumper. 













 My Outfit
I went for more of a boho, retro girl look. I wore a white top that has see-through flower patterns to let my black crop top underneath show through. I also decided to wear a pink mini skirt with studs with a red checkered shirt tied around my waist to bring out the retroness I aim to have. The messy, wavy hair makes it more boho-like along with the feather earrings which enhance the colour of my hair. Since I am wearing a mini skirt so my legs will look very long and too plain therefore I chose to wear knee high socks to rock the look up more! =)










Hope you liked this post and found it interesting! =) 
Let me know if you want more posts like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers