Fun Holiday Make Up

The Holiday Season is here once again and I thought I would create a fun Christmas make up look for you guys. I chose to only use eyeliner and a little but of deep purple eye shadow. 

I first started with the pink 'colour pop' eyeliner from Etude House and then I used the Drawing Show Creamy Pencil in BE101 - which is a sparkly cream colour on my upper and lower inner corners. I then used a brown eyeliner from Sephora to tightline my eyes and makes it look more awake. 
TIP: you can draw a short brown line in the middle of your waterline where your pupils will normally be to make the illusion that you have circle lenses on which makes your eyes look bigger and cuter. 
Finally, I use fill the outer corner of my eyes with a deep purple sparkly eye shadow using the shape of my natural eyeline to make my eyeliner fuller and more polished. You may use eyelashes, put on mascara after to make your lashes stand out and prettier. 


For lips, I just put on a simple light pink lip tint from Etude House 'Colour Pop' line so it's not too much and then lip balm on top to make my lips soft as lip tints can be quite drying.







Read...
Review on Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Pencil


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers