Valentine's / White Day Sweet Make Up Tutorial

This is a sweet look for Valentine's Day or White Day. For Asians,especially the Japanese Valentine's Day is the day the girl gives chocolates to the guy they like as some sort of confession and White Day is the day the guy respond to the girl by giving them candy or sweets a month later. 

I know this is a bit late for Valentine's Day... Sorry! I was very busy so I did not have the time to edit and upload it. But you can try this out on White Day instead or for next year's Valentine's Day. =D


Let's Start 


Firstly, start by applying your favourite moisturiser, make-up base and foundation or BB cream. 

2. The Brows
Fill your eyebrows in with powder or pencil (if you wish). Try to use a shade that is similar or matches your hair colour to make it more natural looking. Here I have chosen to use the mid shade in my Heavy Rotation Brow Powder Palette to match my roots and my gingery ombre. 

Then use a white or cream eye shadow and apply it on your brow bone to highlight your eyebrows. If you want this part to stand out even more, you can chose to use a shimmery colour. 

The Finished Brows...



3. Eyeshadow
Apply your eyeshadow primer first to make your eyeshadow brighter, last longer and ceaseless. Then apply a very natural beige colour for your whole lids. I have chose to use my Banila Co. marbling shadow in shade '20, Titanic'  that I got from my Memebox. 


It should look something like this...


Secondly, chose a natural pinky colour and apply it on the outer corners of our lids. I have chose to use my BellaPierre shimmer powder 'Earth'.

Then, choose a light pink shade and apply it on the outer corner of your lower lids. Best results when done with a smaller eyeliner brush. I have used shade 'Ribbon' in my Sleek Oh So Special Palette.  


From the same palette, I have used to the shade 'Gateau' for the middle parts of my lids. 


I then used the shade 'Celebrate' to go over my outer lower lids with a thinner line as close to my lower lashes as possible to make it 'pop' even more.

And now you have finished with the eyeshadow... looking a little like this...


4. Eyeliner
Apply a black pencil eyeliner on your upper waterline to help your eyeliner blend in with your lashes so there will be no gaps showing. *TIP


Then apply a black liquid eyeliner, creating a thin line as close to your lash line as possible. 

Almost there with the eyes! 


5. Mascara
To finish with the eyes, curl your lashes and apply mascara. You can also use fake lashes if you wish. I wanted it to be simple and more natural looking so I just used mascara. 


After curling, apply mascara to your lower lashes first to avoid smudges. *TIP

Then apply it to your upper lashes. The result is much prettier when you are using a mascara that lengthens and hold curls well, especially when you have the typical straight, stubborn Asian lashes. Kiss Me Heroine Long and Curl Mascara is one of my favourite!


Now that the eyes is finished... 

It's Time to Start the Face!


6. Blusher
Apply a coral blush on the apples of your cheeks. Apple of your cheeks means the part that shows the most when you smile (center part of your cheeks). I used Topshop's 'Over the Heels' cream blush for this look.


7. Highlights
Use a highlighter or some pearly eyeshadow and apply it along the center part of your nose to create a glow to give the illustration your nose is pointier. You can apply some bronzer to the two sides of your nose to make it look smaller and straighter. 

Also apply to the your cheeks bones to give it a glow.

I am using my highlighter from Banila Co. 


Now the face is also done...

8. The Lips
Now onto the last part, LIPS! Apply a very natural light pink lipstick to complete the look. I am using Sephora Rouge in shade R14 'Seduce'. 


THE FINAL LOOK...


Hope you liked it!

In terms of hair, I chose to experiment with hair chalk and created a rainbow, colourful ombre hair style. I might post a tutorial on how I created this very soon! STAY TUNE!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers