REVIEW - The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Nose Pack

Here is what it claims to do...
This nose treatment is a peel off mask formulated for an ultra cleansing experience. The white clay will penetrate deep down through layers of skin to eliminate and dissolve the agents that cause blackheads stopping their growth. Leave your skin with a healthy looking glow with this treasure of skin care products.

Directions:
Apply an even layer on the nose area. Leave on 10-15 minutes or until it gets completely dry. Gently peel off outer edges then rinse of any excess.


After Spreading...

I have tried this product more than 10 times. However, this is not something that I keep going back to. I will only use it once in a while because I do not want to waste my money. The texture of this product is very sticky and that makes it quite hard to apply an even layer around your nose making it even harder to dry in some areas. This does not dry in 10-15 minutes like it said it does. Normally when I use this product it will take me around 30 minutes for it to completely dry which then allow me peel it off. During the peeling process, IT HURTS! As you slowly rip it off, it will remove the blackheads and white heads along with it because of its stickiness. This product is almost like a nose strip but in a tube form and I would not recommend it because nose strips can stretch your pores as you forcefully pull your blackheads out leaving an even bigger pore for more dirt to get in - causing more blackheads. Instead I recommend another way of removing your blackheads like exfoliating and then use a mud mask after. After I use this product I tend to get more oily around my nose area too which is a big no no for me in order to get clear skin.


Scent - This product have a gluey smell to it so it feels like you are applying PVA glue or something on your nose. The smell don't go away so during the drying process you will be sniffing it constantly.  

Packaging - I think the packaging is the only good thing about this product. It is in a matte and smooth tube that feels very sleek and professional. The design is also very cute and fun - typical Korean products. 

Price - I bought mine in Malaysia for around £4 but I am sure they have it on eBay or Amazon if you search it up for roughly around the same price.

I have just realised that they now have a improved version but it seems like it is the same thing from the description.



Would I repurchase this product? NO!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers