UPDATE: Cutting my hair short again

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of update... I have been extremely busy moving in and starting at university these few months! 

Today, I wanted to give you guys an update on my hair.
As many will probably know from a lot of my previous photos and posts that I had long hair with dip dye that I experimented lots of colours with. A few months ago, I thought I needed a change and start of fresh so I decided to do something different to my hair again. This time I decided to cut it short like I had before since the ends are becoming quite damaged from all the dying and experimenting with different colours. 

This is what my hair looked like before I cut it all off. It was long till my waist and the tips are faded to a gingery, green colour, which I thought was quite cool and interesting. However, despite the interesting looking colour that was achieved unintentionally... It does feel like hay as it is so damaged so it needs to be chopped off very soon. 

If you haven't already read my post on the transition from a deep purple colour to the green it is here... Take a look! 



This is what it looked like when I first had it cut. It was just a straight cut and it was short enough to have all of my coloured cut off.

Here is what it looks like now with it slightly longer and dyed to a very subtle brown colour.


If you're interested in what hair colour dye I used...
It is The Face Shop Hair Colour in Icy Rose Pink (6P). This dye was pretty bad and not much colour has shown through (nothing like the colour on the box) but it did managed to tone my hair to more of a brown colour than having it very dark brown/black before when it was natural. 


Check out the Skincare and Hair Products Haul from Korea here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers